Friday, May 20, 2011

Hi

I am known by fellow bloggers as "Nozrath". "Noz" to some, "Nozzie" to a few. Well, I tried reacting to the latter since it sounded more like "Noddie" from some kiddie cartoon but WTH, I'm sure she wasn't thinking of that when she first typed "Nozzie". Lol.

Lemme see, now, I don't even know how I got here. I was drunk and on a bus then I woke up in the middle of nowhere. (Just Kidding)


 

Anyway, I hope you guys keep reading here since there's loads of stuff still in store. Oh, hellz yeah, this is unlimited ammo we're talking about.

BTW, saktong sakto nga pala ang title ng Blog na to since barbero din ako. Hehehe.

And if there's some certain requests, reaction to posts (especially mine.), fanmail, hatemail, any kinda mail. Just send them to smilesnhighfives@gmail.com. (John, post mo din kaya e-mail mo. XD)


 

Ayt, cheers to all of you and I gotta bounce. I'll try to post some other stuff later. Keep your eyes peeled. :D

1 comment:

  1. Teka, napansin ko lang... Di ba sa biglang tingin, parang "Usapang Babaero" yung title?

    hehehe ^,..,^

    ReplyDelete